Now sadly, this post will not contain anything about fantasy. I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Cassidy Cornblatt, whose blog is The Writings of Cassidy Cornblatt. Go check it out! (he has good writing advice 🙂 ) And now for my three tasks!
1. Thanks so much for liking my blog enough to give me this award, Cassidy. 🙂
2. Here are the awesome blogs I would like to nominate for this award! (I don’t follow 15, but here are five)
3. And now for seven things about myself:
- I just returned from an AMAZING youth retreat weekend with my church, literally about four hours ago.
- I can’t draw or write poetry to save my life.
- If I had to watch one movie for the rest of my life, I would watch “The Parent Trap” (w/ Lindsey Lohan).
- I did my first dissections, a worm and a crayfish, in science class two weeks ago.
- I took voice/singing lessons for two years, but I learned how to play the ukulele in two days.
- Legend of Zelda video games are pretty much the only video games I play, although I don’t play them that often. (the GameBoy Color games are the best out of all of them!)
- I’ve been writing stories (mostly fantasy) since I was nine years old.