Thanks so much to Cassidy Cornblatt for giving me yet another award! Check out his blog–it’s full of really great writing tips and thoughts! http://cassidycornblatt.wordpress.com
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. State seven things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
Seven Completely Random Things:
1. Peanut butter, crackers, and tea are my writing fuel foods. I drink LOTS of tea. The other day, I had at least three large cups within a 7-hour period.
2. I am hopelessly addicted to shows such as Sherlock, Merlin, Doctor Who, Once Upon A Time, and Downton Abbey. And I immensely enjoy Duck Dynasty.
3. I have probably read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire more than any other book on my shelf. (and that’s saying something–my shelf is BIG)
4. I hate math and science with a passion. Especially math.
5. Last week, I decided that I want to own a bookshop when I grow up. This aspiration will probably change in the next three months.
6. I constantly have a song running through my head. I love music so much, that if a person says something that’s part of a lyric, I’ll break out (quite shamelessly) into song. And sometimes dance.
7. I remember things fairly easily, especially random tidbits of information. Which basically means I spout random facts and info during conversations all the time.
Other Bloggers Who Deserve This Award